Right of withdrawal by consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
– on which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
– on which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
– on which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces;
– on which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the first good, provided that goods are delivered for regular delivery over a specified period of time as part of an order.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Panda Coffee UG (limited liability), Luisenstr 40, 10117 Berlin, Tel: 030-554 61811, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this agreement, we have to transfer all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us, back to you. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this in form of repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the incurring costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to your handling of the goods.
Exclusion or extinction reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
– for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can not be delivered until 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
– for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery.